Requirements to use WRMD
Wildlife Rehabilitation MD is an online web application. In order to use Wildlife Rehabilitation MD your account and users must have uninterrupted access to the internet, an up-to-date web browser and a reliable (and ideally modern) computer. Wildlife Rehabilitation MD is built to also work on tablets and smart phone devices. The user experience will be limited due to the nature of multiple data fields for a patient medical record.
Computer System Requirements
Want to check your computer’s specs? Here’s how to get your system info for Windows or Mac.
- Windows PC: Windows 7 or newer, Intel Core i5 or comparable processor (2015 or newer) with at least 4 GB of RAM.
- Mac: OS X “Sierra” 10.12 or newer.
- Internet connection: 3 Mbps or higher.
We built Wildlife Rehabilitation MD with a focus on modern browsers, but are constantly working to improve the experience across devices. In general, Wildlife Rehabilitation MD supports the current and two previous versions of browsers. We don’t always support older versions.
We know very well that your choice of browser is a very personal decision so we’ll leave that to you; however, you may want to know that most Wildlife Rehabilitation MD users use Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox. Note: To preview and print forms on Mac OS, you’ll also need the Firefox PDF plugin.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Safari 11 or newer (Mac only).
- iPhone / iPad
- OS 11.1 or newer
- Safari browser. Note: Make sure Private Mode is off to allow cookies.
- Other browsers, such as Chrome and Dolphin, may work but aren’t officially supported.
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Nougat 7.1.1 or newer
- Chrome browser
- Other browsers, such as Firefox and Opera, may work but aren’t officially supported.
- Microsoft Surface
- Microsoft Edge