Updating Your Account Profile:
It is important to keep your account profile up-to-date and accurate, as this information will be included in your annual report. This will also make it easier for us at WRMD to keep in touch with you regarding database updates.
Note: Only users with Super Admin access are able to update your Account Profile.
Access you current WRMD account settings by clicking on the settings icon (the little blue gear) in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Your Account Profile will now be visible and should updated on a regular basis. You can review and edit your basic account information including: Organization, Federal and State Permits, Location, and Contact information.
After imputing any new information or making any edits, click the Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save these changes.
Updating Your Account Settings:
Keeping your account settings current will help customize your WRMD account to meet the specific needs of your center.
Note: Only users with Super Admin access are able to update your Account Settings.
Clink the appropriate link to update the following settings from your Profile page sidebar:
- Users & Staff: An editable list of log-in accounts and their unique user levels
- Veterinarians: All information regarding current veterinarian(s)
- General Account Settings: Language, Timezone, Date Format, and Account Avatar options
- Locations: Add or edit current location options at your center
- Treatment Log: Adjust the order in which this log displays and which users have permission to edit log entry information
- People: Adjust each users permission for accessing and editing the personal information of rescuers and donors
- Remote Access: Allow or prohibit users from accessing information from off-site locations
- General WRMD Settings: Make additional customizations to how your account functions and displays information
- Complete List: Choose which Extensions are activated and deactivated
- Activated List: A list of active Extensions
- Autocomplete: Turn standard WRMD fields into autocomplete fields
- Custom Fields: Add new, custom fields to your account
After making an update, always click the Update button found at the bottom of each page or section.